Appian opens regional HQ office in Sydney
Recognising a growing demand for cloud-based business process management (BPM) support in the ANZ region, global software leader Appian announced today the opening of its Australia/New Zealand headquarters office in Sydney, Australia.
"We are responding to our clients throughout the region who are deriving amazing value from Appian's software, and want to extend those benefits to the enterprise," said Karen Astley, Managing Director of Appian's Australia/New Zealand office, in a press statement. "We are pleased to be able to extend support for those clients, and capitalize on the area's growing appetite for BPM, with an experienced and highly talented staff in country."
Praised for its accessible and easy-to-use platforms, Appian offers business leaders a clear solution to process management over cloud computing, mobile devices and social business. Its core product, Appian BPM Suite, combines these three services to help businesses provide top-rated customer satisfaction, operational excellence and business agility.
SEE RELATED STORIES FROM THE WDM CONTENT NETWORK:
- Cloud Computing Changes Everything
- Where is Cloud the Best Fit?
- IT Outsourcing - What's Best for Your Business?
The US-based BPM software innovator currently has more than a dozen ANZ clients including the Queensland Government, Lend Lease, SuperIQ and Territory Insurance Office (TIO), with more than 3 million users worldwide.
To contact Appian's Australia/New Zealand headquarters, visit http://www.appian.com/bpm-company/contactus.jsp.
- Top 10 leading smart cities in APAC: Singapore to SydneyTechnology
- Cisco, Hilton, Atlassian named best workplaces in AustraliaHuman Capital
- Cost control main priority as Australia CFO optimism fallsCorporate Finance
- These six CEOs are Australia’s highest-earning – here’s whyCorporate Finance