Sustainability LIVE – a new 2-day hybrid conference tackling climate change, ESG and diversity, equity and inclusion – is being held 23-24 February in London.
The event, organised by BizClik Media Group, publishers of Business Chief and Sustainability Magazine, is due to welcome more than 1,000 sustainability executives to the historic Tobacco Dock venue in London, with more than 4,000 also joining online.
With more than 60 keynote speakers, the event is bringing together the latest insights and thinking from global businesses as they tackle sustainability head-on.
Sessions will be held simultaneously across four stages (two in person, two virtual) with a number of roundtables and panels addressing the hottest topics in sustainability.
As well as being streamed live, these sessions will also be available for registered attendees to watch on-demand.
“Sustainability is a global issue and this is a global event,” says Scott Birch, Chief Content Officer, BizClik Media Group.
“We urge any business leaders serious about their organisation’s sustainability efforts to attend the hybrid event Sustainability Live. Not only will you hear fascinating discussions and debates but you will also have the opportunity to network with all attendees and speakers through the interactive event app.”
Day 1 panel discussion highlights at Sustainability Live
Ethical Investing & Finance
- Sustainable & Impact Investing
- Investment Ethics
- Managing & Measuring Value
- Transparency & Reporting
- Sustainable Funds
No Decarbonisation without Digitalisation
- Digital Acceleration
- Climate Neutrality
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Technology, Mobility & Business Strategy
- Sustainable Economic Models
Day 2 panel discussion highlights at Sustainability Live
ESG & Corporate Responsibility
- ESG Benchmarking
- Environmental Criteria
- Social Criteria
- The ‘G in Governance’
- Risk Management & Mitigation
Supply Chain Sustainability
- Innovate Design & Packaging
- ESG in Supply Chains
- Scope 1, 2 & 3
- Scoreboards & Benchmarking
- WOW - War on Waste
“Sustainability is good for business, and that’s the positive message that will surely emerge from this show,” says Birch.
“We have organisations represented that are taking serious action for meaningful change. Their stories really are inspirational, and we look forward to sharing them with the world.”
Register for Sustainability Live by clicking HERE.
- Hybrid live event shaping the future of Sustainability & ESGSustainability
- Nine must-attend sustainability events for business leadersSustainability
- Asia’s first climate change alliance to help firms go greenSustainability
- Exchange-traded funds could be next big leap in Asia – PwCCorporate Finance