Procurement and supply chain professionals from the Asia & ANZ region can register for free online access to the world’s fastest-growing industry event – Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE.
Being held on 26 and 27 September 2023 at London’s Business Design Centre, the two-day event features leading executives from some of the world’s most important organisations.
Featuring exclusive keynotes, intimate fireside discussions, and lively roundtable debates virtual attendees can also play an active role and network with like-minded industry leaders via the event app.
The event is being broadcast live from 10am BST (5pm Singapore, 7pm Sydney) and registering today for the event means you will be able to watch all sessions on demand.
World's biggest names in procurement and supply chain
Now in its third year, and expected to bring together more than 3,000 procurement and supply chain leaders, the event has nine key pillars:
- Procurement technology
- Supplier diversity
- Strategic sourcing
- Supply chain risk & resilience
- Supply chain sustainability
- Procurement strategy
- Digital supply chain
- Supply chain transformation
- Women in procurement & supply chain
One of the highlights will be MTN Group’s multi-award-winning Group Executive and CPO of Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Dirk Karl. Karl will be taking part in The Digital Procurement Forum and delivering an insightful keynote – with both sessions on 26 September.
Sponsors for the event include Enable, Suppeco, Kodiak Hub, InterSystems, Avetta, and BinarApps. The event is organised by BizClik, publishers of Procurement magazine, Supply Chain magazine, Sustainability magazine, and Business Chief.
A limited number of tickets for the hybrid event are still available.
- Speaker highlights for Sustainability Live hybrid eventSustainability
- Brisbane Olympics 2032: Government prepares procurement planCorporate Finance
- 10 must-see speakers at Procurement & Supply Chain LIVELeadership & Strategy
- 6 not-to-miss events for supply chain & procurement leadersLeadership & Strategy